Read these instructions first before you register to IBBI 2018
For any questions, please mail the IBBI2018 conference secretary at email@example.com
- You can choose out of four different types of conference tickets (normal registration (faculty and post-docs), shared room participants, reduced PhD fee (for PhDs only!) and accompanying person (based on a shared room, excluded from the conference). For conference fees, see the table below.
Every participant should register separately! We do encourage participants to share a room. On the form that you have to fill out after choosing the ticket, you can mention the name of the person to share your room with. In case that you have not mentioned a person to share the room with we will take the liberty to combine PhD-students in a room.
- We expect all participants to stay for the entire conference (Sunday April 8 to Friday April 13). When you do have to leave earlier, we can unfortunately not reimburse part of your fee. Could you note your deviant arrival/departure days in the ‘remarks’ field.
- We have 8-10 hot topic slots, if you are interested please indicate this in the registration form. Don’t forget to upload your abstract before the early bird deadline! In case that your abstract is not awarded as a ‘hot topic’, we will forward your contribution to a poster.
- Excursions: On Wednesday afternoon, there will be two different kinds of excursions offered to get acquainted with the isle of Texel.
Option 1: There will be an organized solex tour, where you will tour on the island with a guide visiting some of the scenic places of the Island. Some (biking) experience is required.
Option 2: A guided hike through the national park “The Slufter”: a natural highlight of the Island.
Please buy your ticket for these excursions beforehand, by adding this option to your registration (costs for each excursion is € 35,00).
- Abstract submission: When you have finished the Eventbrite registration form, you will transferred to an account page on the IBBI2018 website. After filling out your account details you can, after an email confirmation, upload your abstract.
- There is no abstract template, but your abstract should be maximum 1 page and containing (1) the title of you contribution, (2) authors (highlight the presenting author), (3) affiliation, and (4) the abstract text.
- To start your registration to IBBI2018: Click on ‘click and register’ and then on ‘tickets’. You will be transferred to the registration page of Eventbrite.
Conference fee – Early bird fees until 31st of January 2018:
|Early bird single room||€ 925.00||EXTENDED 3 February 2018|
|Shared Room Participant||€ 750.00||EXTENDED 3 February 2018|
|PhD (reduced fee, shared room only)||€ 650.00||EXTENDED 3 February 2018|
|Accompanying person (shared room)||€ 650.00||EXTENDED 3 February 2018|
|Late Registration||€ 1150.00||deadline 15 March 2018|
|Late Registration shared & PhD||€ 975.00||deadline 15 March 2018|
The conference fee includes attendance to lectures and poster sessions, coffee and tea refreshment breaks, 5 nights in Hotel Opduin, breakfast, lunch and dinner (full board) starting with dinner on Sunday evening to breakfast at Friday morning, and of course the conference dinner.
In addition to the invited talks, we will select 8-10 hot topic contributions. If you are interested in a hot topic talk, please indicate this on the registration form. We will select the hot topics directly after the early bird deadline, so make sure you register on time.